[Koha] 1.2.0 Problems

Pat Eyler pate at eylerfamily.org
Sat Jun 22 08:27:12 NZST 2002

On Fri, 21 Jun 2002, Shane Williams wrote:

> Found another few problems just now.

Shane,
thanks for continuing to alert us of these.   Would you mind subscribing
to the koha-devel list, and making reports there as well.  This is a much
quicker way to reach the core developers.  (Reporting them on the koha
users list is fine too, but should probably be in addition to as opposed
to instead of the developers list.)

thanks,
-pate