[Koha] Winning the battle...except CDK-Perl

Pete Dubler pete at dublerfamily.com
Tue Jun 18 07:33:58 NZST 2002

Well, I seem to be winning the install battle (18 hours of work later),
but now I am stuck on just one thing:

- finding a good copy of cdk perl extensions for redhat 7.1.  (can I use
CPAN?  what is the exact incantation?)
  (the refered to download sites will not download a clean copy for some
reason)

I have searched all of the koha letter archives and googled myself to
the point of googling trying to find an rpm or other usable cdk perl
(can't find one on my redhat cds, could it be there?)

Any pointers would be appreciated.  (Perhaps I will contribute a more
complete install "cookbook" style instruction sheet when I am done).

Many thanks,  graveling and googling,

Pete Dubler