[Koha] koha install problems on RH 7.2

Chris Cormack chris at katipo.co.nz
Mon Jun 17 17:00:02 NZST 2002

On Mon, 2002-06-17 at 16:52, Pete Dubler wrote:
> Well, I think I followed the directions...
>
> I have virtual hosted koha and opac on my Apache server.  I can hit all
> of the html pages for koha, but when I link to anything in the cgi-bin
> directories, I get an apache error message which is not particularly
> helpful:
[snip]

> ####################
>
> My /etc/koha.conf reads:
>
> database=Koha
> hostname=localhost
> user=koha
> password=koha

Ahh here is the problem, there is a bug in the installer which is
creating the koha.conf field slightly different to what it should.

It should be pass=koha (or whatever your password is)

Ill add the bug into bugzillla, (thanks to CJ Lynce) for spotting it a
little earlier.
And get a fixed installer.pl out soon.

For the meantime if you edit the koha.conf and change it, everything
should work again.

Hope this helps

Chris
Chris Cormack                                      chris at katipo.co.nz
Programmer                                                025 500 579
Katipo Communications                                www.katipo.co.nz