[Koha] Agenda Update

Tonnesen Steve tonnesen at cmsd.bc.ca
Fri May 24 05:04:14 NZST 2002

Items for IRC Meeting
May 30, 2002  10PM GMT
irc.katipo.co.nz  #koha

===============
  Community
===============
1.  Benevolent Dictator election status (Nick?)
      We've got nominations, what's the next step? Who's going to make it
      happen?
2.  koha advocacy (Pat?)
      What efforts are currently going on? How are they going? What else
should
      we be doing?

===============
  Development
===============
3.  progress toward 1.2 (Chris?)
      What's the current status? What obstacles do we face?
4.  tentative targets for 1.2 (Chris?)
      What are our milestones on the march to 1.2?
5.  1.3 issues (Paul?)
      What issues are we facing in 1.3 development land?
6.  HTML::Template (Steve?/Chris?)
      What is the current status of templating? What needs to happen next?
7.  MARCification (Paul/Steve)
      What is the current status of MARC? What needs to happen next?
8.  Bugzilla (Steve)
      Can we use Katipo's bugzilla for centralized bug reporting?
9.  Unit Testing (Pat?)
      What is this? How can it help koha? Do we want to do it?

===============
     Docs
===============
10. Install Guide (Nick?)
      Current Status? What's next? What help is needed?
11. User's Guide (Rosalie?)
      Current Status? What's next? What help is needed?
12. Admin's Guide (Pat?)
      What is this? What's next? Do we want to do this?
13. Developer's Handbook (Pat?)
      What is this? What's next? Do we want to do this?
14. DocBook Tutorial & Templates (Pat?)
      What is this? What's next? Do we want to do this?