[Koha] feature idea

Pat Eyler pate at eylerfamily.org
Thu May 23 07:17:03 NZST 2002

On Wed, 22 May 2002, Emile Snyder wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> The desire for a new feature struck me while using my local library catalog
> system recently, and I thought I would toss it out on the list.  Don't know
> if anyone else will find it attractive...

Emile,
this is an interesting idea (one I'd like to see as well), although there
may be privacy concerns for some libraries.  An extension to your idea
might be to link out of a book/movie/something else in koha to grab an
amazon (or imdb, or something else) review.

As a side note, addressing ideas like these to both the koha and
koha-devel lists.

thanks,
-pate