[Koha] Ah, now what . . .

Chris Cormack chris at katipo.co.nz
Fri Mar 22 11:51:48 NZST 2002

On Fri, 2002-03-22 at 11:32, Mark Bondurant wrote:

> It's up, but I'm not sure what I'm looking at.  I only see two index pages,
> one is the initial menu and one is the search screen.  There are a lot of
> perl scripts, but what calls them?  I want to be able to enable that new
> members screen that's commented out on the main menu and I want to be able to
> catalog new books.  I also hear mention that you were able to directly upload
> marc21 records.  This would be cool as it would save us a lot of work.  I
> want to be able to edit the catagories too, without having to directly access
> the database.

Right, Im assuming your looking at the opac section?

What you'll need to do is set up the main koha/intranet are as well.
For you and the other ppl in charge to do things like add new books,
change categories add borrowers etc.

In the cvs tree,
http://sourceforge.net/cvs/?group_id=16466

There is an admin section which will let you change categories etc.
Also there is an acqui.simple section .. which contains the files to do
marc uploads.

Hope this helps

Chris

--
Chris Cormack                                               Programmer
025 500 789                                  Katipo Communications Ltd