[Koha] Ah, now what . . .

Mark Bondurant mbondr at bongo.net
Fri Mar 22 11:32:53 NZST 2002

It's up, but I'm not sure what I'm looking at.  I only see two index pages,
one is the initial menu and one is the search screen.  There are a lot of
perl scripts, but what calls them?  I want to be able to enable that new
members screen that's commented out on the main menu and I want to be able to
catalog new books.  I also hear mention that you were able to directly upload
marc21 records.  This would be cool as it would save us a lot of work.  I
want to be able to edit the catagories too, without having to directly access
the database.

So which perl script do I start with.  Also, do you ever sleep or leave your
keyboard.  These replies seem to come at all hours.