[Koha] INSTALL file questions

Chris Cormack chris at katipo.co.nz
Tue Mar 19 19:21:33 NZST 2002

On Tue, 2002-03-19 at 11:49, Roger Buck wrote:
> Waylon Robertson wrote:
> [--snip--]
> > any other things that might be confusing in the install?
>

> This problem and a solution is described under the topic "If you don't
> have root access" at
>
>  http://www.devdaily.com/perl/edu/articles/pl010015/
>
> My question is: Is there some way to avoid having Output.pm (or any
> other modules) in the default perl path when installing koha?
>
> If so, then any hint(s) about how/where can we add the koha equivalent
> to "use lib '/home/george/modules';" as used in the example URL above?

Hi Roger,

What you can do is get the sysadmin who set up your apache config to add
this line
SetEnv PERL5LIB /home/george/modules

In each of the virtualhost configurations.

This should put /home/george/modules in the @INC path for all the
scripts when run under apache.

I hope this helps

Chris
--
Chris Cormack                                               Programmer
025 500 789                                  Katipo Communications Ltd