[Koha] 500 Server Error...

CJ Lynce cjlynce at twinsburg.lib.oh.us
Thu Mar 14 13:51:54 NZDT 2002

Hi there.  I have just downloaded and install Koha... I got all the perl
modules, but had some trouble with DBI and DBD::mysql, which I ended up
installing myself (perl recognizes them as the most up to date...)...

And I'm created Virtual hosts... and cgi-bin ScriptAliases... and all
sorts of stuff... but I still get a 500 server error.  I'm really new as
this, so I'm not sure how to diagnose the problems... Here is my virtual
host setup from apache (I'm running SuSE linux 7.3 with 2.4.17)

<VirtualHost 10.14.0.5:80>
        ServerAdmin webmaster at www2.twinsburg.org
        DocumentRoot /usr/local/httpd/htdocs/opac-html
        Servername opac.koha.twinsburg.org
        ServerAlias www.koha.twinsburg.org
        ScriptAlias /cgi-bin/
"/usr/local/httpd/htdocs/opac-html/cgi-bin/"
        ErrorLog /var/log/httpd/opac.koha.twinsburg.org-error_log
        CustomLog /var/log/httpd/opac.koha.twinsburg.org-access_log
combined
</VirtualHost>
<VirtualHost 10.14.0.5:80>
        ServerAdmin webmaster at www2.twinsburg.org
        DocumentRoot /usr/local/httpd/htdocs/intranet-html
        Servername staff.koha.twinsburg.org
        ServerAlias www.staff.koha.twinsburg.org
        ScriptAlias /cgi-bin/
"/usr/local/httpd/htdocs/intranet-html/cgi-bin/"
        ErrorLog /var/log/httpd/staff.koha.twinsburg.org-error_log
        CustomLog /var/log/httpd/staff.koha.twinsburg.org-access_log
combined
</VirtualHost>

My directories are /usr/local/httpd/htdocs/intranet-html  * opac-html

What exactly am I missing...

--
#!~ CJ Lynce
#!~ Twinsburg Public Library