[Koha] testimonials, proof-reading

Chris Cormack chris at katipo.co.nz
Thu Mar 14 12:32:01 NZDT 2002

On Thu, 2002-03-14 at 12:27, Mark Hatherly wrote:
> Hi, I'm wondering if anyone could provide a short testimonial regarding
> Koha? Perhaps you in Marseille Paul, and/or somebody in a school situation?
> Perhaps a few could be posted to the website. Also, may I suggest that the
> site be proof-read for typos :)? The dialogue between Rachel and Rosalie has
> more than a few, and we're dealing with librarians here...I'd gladly put my
> hand up for the job.

Hi Mark

The site is in the process of a redesign.
So some testimonials could be great as part of the new site.
And Im sure we'll gladly take you up on your proof reading offer.

Chris

--
Chris Cormack                                               Programmer
025 500 789                                  Katipo Communications Ltd