[Koha] No virtual servers

Chris Cormack chris at katipo.co.nz
Fri Mar 1 11:47:18 NZDT 2002

On Thu, Feb 28, 2002 at 03:21:36PM -0500, Wilmar Perez said:

> Hello guys.
>
> Thanks a lot for your software, looks very good.  I'm trying to install it
> but don't want to use virtual servers, is there anyway I can do it?

Hi

Yes this can be done, you can set up something like my.server/opac/ and
my.server/intranet/

The problem is that in the html a lot of the hrefs are absolute. So this may
break a lot of the links and images etc.

We are hoping to work on redoing the interface for Koha to use something
like axkit (axkit.org) or HTML::Template (probably axkit). To help make
changing things like this much easier.

Though thats not a near future thing.
So at this stage you'd probably need to do some search and replaces.

Chris

025 500 789                                        Katipo Communications Ltd
chris at katipo.co.nz                                          www.katipo.co.nz