[Koha] Adding New Fields to Koha - librarian help please.

Rachel Hamilton-Williams rachel at katipo.co.nz
Wed Jan 23 11:56:36 NZDT 2002

Hi all,

We are investigating adding some new fields to Koha  - for an URL and an
Abstract to be stored.

At first glance I thought that they should be added to the Biblio table - so
that all items of that title would see/have the abstract and URL.

However I wondered if it would be more appropriate to add them to the group
record (which is the format information).

For most items the distinction is pretty academic, however if anyone has
strong feelings in any direction I'd love to hear them.

Cheers
Rachel

Rachel Hamilton-Williams             Katipo Communications
WEBMISTRESS                          ph  021 389 128 or +64 04 934 1285
mailto:rachel at katipo.co.nz           PO Box 12487, Wellington
http://www.katipo.co.nz              New Zealand
Koha Open Source Library System
http://www.koha.org