[Koha] Who is Using Koha?

Tonnesen Steve tonnesen at cmsd.bc.ca
Thu Aug 16 08:52:22 NZST 2001

On Wed, 15 Aug 2001, Rachel Hamilton-Williams wrote:

> So if you wouldn't mind e-mailing me if you're using Koha in a
> production environment, especially if you've got an opac on the web that
> would be really cool.

I have four in production with more on the way:

http://opac.copper-mtn.cmsd.bc.ca/   Copper Mountain Elementary School
http://opac.stewelm.cmsd.bc.ca/      Stewart Elementary School
http://opac.fnrc.cmsd.bc.ca/	     First Nations Resource Centre
http://opac.ncdes.cmsd.bc.ca/        North Coast Distance Ed School

The second one is in a community with a satellite Internet feed, so the
latency is pretty bad.  The last one is just starting to enter books, so
the database is pretty small at the moment.

Interlibrary functionality would be a nice enhancement to Koha, eh?  :)
Once MARC support is done...  Z39.50 is next!

Steve.