[Koha] Who is Using Koha?

Rachel Hamilton-Williams rachel at katipo.co.nz
Wed Aug 15 14:51:10 NZST 2001

Hi,

We've been getting a number of enquiries from people wanting to set up
Koha, who as part of their reports want to be able to say who else is using it.

So if you wouldn't mind e-mailing me if you're using Koha in a production
environment, especially if you've got an opac on the web that would be really
cool.

If you've got Koha installed but are not actually using it in production yet then
I'd sitll be really interested to hear from you.

This may even inspire an update of the website :-)

Cheers
Rachel

Rachel Hamilton-Williams             Katipo Communications
WEBMISTRESS                          ph  021 389 128 or +64 04 934 1285
mailto:rachel at katipo.co.nz           PO Box 12487, Wellington
http://www.katipo.co.nz              New Zealand