[Koha] MARC

Tonnesen Steve tonnesen at cmsd.bc.ca
Sat Jun 23 07:56:15 NZST 2001

I've now got a pretty basic MARC converter built that will take all
existing records in the biblio, biblioitems, items tables and convert them
to MARC records.  I stuck pretty much with the mapping I sent in my
information is stored in tags 852 and 876 with a linkage number in
subfield 8 to tie the two tags together.

http://142.28.224.11/cgi-bin/koha/acqui.simple/viewmarc.pl

will now point you to record 221 by default which has 6 items.

This converter uses the beginnings of a Catalogue.pm module that I'm
working on.  The newBiblioItem() and newItem() subroutines are fairly
complete for the MARC side.  The Koha side should be much easier to write.

Steve.