[Koha] I'm back

Rachel Hamilton-Williams rachel at katipo.co.nz
Wed May 2 11:24:59 NZST 2001

hi

> I have two libraries now that are nearing completion of the data entry
> stage and will be wanting to start circulating.

Woo how exciting.  When you have it up and running can we make a link to
them from the Koha webpages?

> I also have a session with the district's Librarian association where I
> think I'm going to get grilled about Koha.  They had made a decision to
> use a program called Alexandria universally throughout the district.  The
> problem is that not all schools can come up with the funds to actually use
> Alexandria.  That's where I came into the picture with Koha.  Wish me
> luck.

Good Luck!  Let us know how you get on :-)

Cheers
Rachel

Rachel Hamilton-Williams             Katipo Communications
WEBMISTRESS                          ph  021 389 128 or +64 04 934 1285
mailto:rachel at katipo.co.nz           PO Box 12487, Wellington
http://www.katipo.co.nz              New Zealand