[Koha] Re: API for circulation interfaces

Glen Stewart glen_stewart at associate.com
Sat Jan 13 03:42:58 NZDT 2001

Steve,

You mentioned "In tk-perl, I like displaying item information in a table format"
and this got me worrying that you might plan to not use the web interface for
circulation functions.  At my company's library, the web is the common
denominator among operating systems, so if Koha tools aren't web-based, our
librarians can't use them.

Just a plea to stick with the web so we can all benefit from each other's work,
but if your business needs drive you to another interface, it's understandable.

Thanks!