[Koha] setup: some paths

Matthew Kelly (CPL) Matthew.Kelly at press.co.nz
Thu Aug 17 11:05:55 NZST 2000

What I ended up doing is making the opac site the default and then added a
virtualhost on the port no to 6588 (could be just about anything) so that
users would point it to 192.168.1.1:6588 and this would get it to the Koha
admin side of things..

in the Apache httpd.comf file I have done the following

Listen koha.mysite.co.nz:6588
listen barney.mysite.co.nz:80

Port 80
Port 6588

AddHandler cgi-script .cgi
AddHandler cgi-script .pl
#
#	To use server-parsed HTML files
#
AddType text/html .shtml AddHandler server-parsed .shtml
AddType text/html .html AddHandler server-parsed .html
AddType text/html .inc
AddHandler server-parsed .inc

<VirtualHost koha.mysite.co.nz>
	ServerAdmin matthew.kelly at press.co.nz
	DocumentRoot /home/httpd/html/intranet-html
	ServerName koha.mysite.co.nz
	ErrorLog /home/httpd/html/intranet-html/logs/error_log
	TransferLog /home/httpd/html/intranet-html/logs/access_log
</VirtualHost>

and it works.

*	Matthew Kelly (MCP)
*	Systems Controller