[Kete] Kete 1.2 broken links fromt tags

Walter McGinnis walter at katipo.co.nz
Tue Mar 16 10:42:59 NZDT 2010

Hi,
On Mar 16, 2010, at 10:28 AM, hoa lean wrote:

> Thanks a lot Walter,
>
> It clear all the tags now.

Good to hear!

> The other thing I found out is after I add one item (can be a topic, images, or anything...), the browse list are not updated. I have to log in as admin and do the rebuild search engine.
> Can you advise about that ? Should I set up a cron job, or just something to make the zebrasrv work ?

Ok, that you shouldn't have to add a separate cron job or do a rebuild per item.  That means things are not functioning properly with the data that is being passed off to Zebra when an item is added or edited.

Here's what to do to help diagnose the problem.

* go to the URL for the item in question (use your back button to get to it or create a new one and record it at that time)
* follow the log file for your environment (e.g. log/production.log) and the zebra.log from that point
* add .xml to the URL (before ? if there is one in the URL) and see what is reported in the log

Paste the relevant snippets from both logs here, please.

Cheers,
Walter