[Kete] Kete 1.2 broken links fromt tags

hoa lean anhoale at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 16 10:28:47 NZDT 2010

Thanks a lot Walter,

It clear all the tags now. The other thing I found out is after I add one item (can be a topic, images, or anything...), the browse list are not updated. I have to log in as admin and do the rebuild search engine.
Can you advise about that ? Should I set up a cron job, or just something to make the zebrasrv work ?

Kind Regards,

An Hoa