[Kete] Kete 1.2 broken links fromt tags

hoa lean anhoale at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 15 10:40:08 NZDT 2010

Thanks Andy.

We have only 1 Kete installation at the moment. As happened everywhere, we are in tight financial situation, so I just got one virtual server with Suse Linux to work on.

For the 404 errors, I found that when I do the tool reset as Walter suggest, it didnot clean the tags.

Everythings seems working OK, except there are some orphaned tags that contains broken links.
Where and how can I review and remove the tags in Kete admin section?

Best Regards,
An