[Kete] have issue with zebra kete 1.2

hoa lean anhoale at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 11 14:06:09 NZDT 2010

Thanks Andy and Walter,

I will try uninstall the yaz and zebra.
Yes, I use yast2 and find that libxslt and libxslt-devel already installed.
I install it from source, by download the file from indexdata webpage, put it in the
/usr/local/src  then tar it, then do the installation from the instruction

mkdir /usr/local/src

@host: # chmod 777
/usr/local/src

@host: # cd /usr/local/src

@host: # wget
http://ftp.indexdata.dk/pub/yaz/yaz-4.0.2.tar.gz

@host: # tar xfz yaz-4.0.2.tar.gz

@host: # wget
http://ftp.indexdata.dk/pub/zebra/idzebra-2.0.43.tar.gz

@host: # tar xfz idzebra-2.0.43.tar.gz

@host: # cd yaz-4.0.2

@host: # ./configure
--prefix=/usr

@host: # make

@host: # sudo make install

@host: # cd ../idzebra-2.0.43

@host: # ./configure
--prefix=/usr --with-yaz=../yaz-4.0.2 --enable-mod-alvis

@host: # make

@host: # sudo make install

Oh, for Walter I also attach 2 zebra-public.cfg files, the original and the one I edit it to match the real  folder on the server.

Thanks a lot guys,
An