[Kete] Some of the NZ Kete crowd dropping into Sydney next week

Walter McGinnis walter at katipo.co.nz
Mon Aug 9 08:43:50 NZST 2010

Hi again,

It's still not definite, but it's looking like we may switch to Thursday afternoon, probably 2 - 5 at Surry Hills Library, for the meetup in Sydney.  If you are interested in attending, please let me know.

Feel free to email if you have questions or you can call my mobile in Australia at 0450156553.

Cheers,
Walter

Walter McGinnis
Kete Project Lead (http://kete.net.nz)