[Kete] Some of the NZ Kete crowd dropping into Sydney next week

Walter McGinnis walter at katipo.co.nz
Wed Aug 4 11:59:35 NZST 2010

Hi everyone,

Joann Ransom from Horowhenua Library Trust, Claire Hall from Te Reo o Taranaki, and myself will be attending the MyLanguage.Net conference in Sydney next week.  Details here:

http://kete.net.nz/en/blog/topics/show/328-kete-at-mylanguagenet-conference-in-sydney

We'll also have some extra time outside of the conference to meet up with anyone that wants to have a chat, either one on one or as a part of a meetup we are organizing for the evening of Thursday, August 12th (location and time TBD).

Drop me a line if you are in Sydney and want to catch up.

Cheers,
Walter

Walter McGinnis
Kete Project Lead (http://kete.net.nz)