[Kete] Fwd: kete installation

Walter McGinnis walter at katipo.co.nz
Thu Feb 12 10:04:04 NZDT 2009

Hi Arun,

Have you checked to see if your network's firewall is blocking the
port for Git?  Here's an article that talks about what is causing the
problem and a way to work around it:

http://jpablobr.com/blog/how-to-use-the-git-protocol-through-a-http

Alternatively, if you can get your network administrator to open port
9418, that should do the trick and you should be able to continue.

Cheers,
Walter

P.S. - may I add your question to the downloads topic on kete.net.nz?