[Koha] Authorities lost during upgrade to 3.6.1

Jared Camins-Esakov jcamins at cpbibliography.com
Fri Jan 6 13:35:15 NZDT 2012

Paul,

On Thu, Jan 5, 2012 at 6:50 PM, Paul <paul.a at aandc.org> wrote:

> Earlier I wrote: QUESTION:  Does this warning "Record didn't contain match
> fields in (bib1,Local-number)" have a specific cause that has been seen
> before?
>
> We have been scratching around, and can find nothing wrong for the record
> in question.  I'd rather not just delete it (in case there are more records
> further down that have the same problem) so if somebody could help with the
> relationship between "bib1" and "Local-number" i'll have another try at
> finding the cause.

The problem is probably that your record is too large for the MARC format.
Use -x with rebuild_zebra. Local-number is the biblionumber, which is
stored in 999$c.

> There is another weird glitch that has "appeared" since reindexing zebra.
>  Results.tt at line 496 calls for SEARCH_RESULT.size which is from Marc
> 330$c (physical height of book in cms.)  It appears correctly (OPAC and
> staff) if there is a value in the biblio record, but if 300$c has been left
> blank during cataloguing (either manual or Z39.50) then various two digit
> numbers (e.g. 47, 50, 52, 58 etc) are appearing in search results - and
> they are NOT identical in the OPAC and the staff searches.  If I reboot the
> server, the values change ;={
>
> Any ideas, please?

None from me, sorry.

[For any future reference, I found the answer to my previous question "Is
> there a way in staff-client to find the record matching biblio # 12,836?
>  Entering without quotes "biblionumber: 12836" (no comma delimiter for
> thousands) is the way to go.]

Someone may have already mentioned this, but that number is not the
biblionumber of the record with the problem. That number is the PID of the
Zebra process.

Regards,
Jared
--
Jared Camins-Esakov
Bibliographer, C & P Bibliography Services, LLC
(e-mail) jcamins at cpbibliography.com
(web) http://www.cpbibliography.com/