[Koha] Require Authorization letter for upload in GEM portal

Puneet Kumar puneet.tit at gmail.com
Wed Jan 3 06:32:34 NZDT 2024

Dear Team,

Greetings and Happy New Year to everyone !!

Firstly, I would like to introduce myself Puneet Kumar (Director) Total IT
Software Solutions Pvt Ltd from (India) and we have been associated with
the  KOHA Paid support for many years.

https://koha-community.org/support/paid-support/country/char/T/

We would like to addon our company in the Indian Government Portal (
https://gem.gov.in/)  for implementation of KOHA.

For registration in the India Gem portal, we would require one
authorization letter from your end with the product ID no. for our company
name.

Same authorization letters  you already had given to some of the Indian
companies.

I will highly appreciate,  if you can provide authorization letter asap.

Have a nice day!!

Puneet Kumar

Director

Total IT Software Solutions Pvt. Ltd