[Koha] Next Koha Documentation meetings

Charillon, Aude aude.charillon at ptfs-europe.com
Thu Apr 18 02:05:11 NZST 2024

Hello,

We have two Koha Documentation meetings in the next week or so - feel
free to come along!

**Documentation Drop-in Session - Friday 19 April 14:00-17:00 UTC**
This is an informal session to discuss or work on anything related to
Koha Documentation. This could cover the workflow for contributing to
the Manual, processes, and anything you would like to know (we may not
have all the answers!) No previous Koha Documentation experience
required ;-)

More information:
https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Documentation_Team_-_Drop-in_sessions

Join the 2023-2024 Jitsi meeting link at any time during the 3-hour
slot. Check the times in your timezone:
https://greenwichmeantime.com/time-gadgets/event-time/share/?name=Koha%2520Documentation%2520workshop&stamp=1713535200&theme=game

**Documentation team meeting - Wednesday 24 April 15:00-16:00 UTC**
All details on how to join and what we're planning to discuss are at:
https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Documentation_meeting_24_April_2024

On the agenda this month:
- Report from Documentation team members present at Hackfest
- Koha Manual as a PDF: is it time to officially say goodbye?
- MarcEdit sections in the manual: update, add to or remove
- Move to Mattermost for Koha community chat: consequences and
opportunities for our meetings and communication.

If you are curious about Koha documentation (and what we're doing to
improve it), please join us!

Thanks,

Aude [aude_c on Koha IRC and Mattermost]
Documentation Manager for the 24.05 cycle

Aude Charillon
Librarian | Customer Services Consultant
PTFS Europe
aude.charillon at ptfs-europe.com