[Koha] Koha running number of background job process and CPU high usage

Katrin Fischer katrin.fischer.83 at web.de
Tue Sep 19 06:59:28 NZST 2023

Hi,

I was trying to find the string "You must log in using" in Koha, but I
didn't find it. Neither in codebase nore translations.

Could it be part of a customization that is causing the trouble?
You could check IntranetUserJS or HTML customizations containing JavaScript.

Or maybe part of some data?

Hope this helps,

Katrin