[Koha] Koha running number of background job process and CPU high usage

JITHIN N jithin984731 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 18 05:41:25 NZST 2023

Am using Koha 22.11.07. My server running 6 instances. I noticed my disk
was filling up because worker-output.log was getting several hundred of
these per second:

*[2023/09/17 22:41:14] [WARN] Frame not processed - malformed JSON string,
neither tag, array, object, number, string or atom, at character offset 0
(before "You must log in usin...") at
/usr/share/koha/bin/workers/background_jobs_worker.pl
<http://background_jobs_worker.pl> line 118. main::catch {...}
 /usr/share/koha/bin/workers/background_jobs_worker.pl
<http://background_jobs_worker.pl> (120)*

while checking the terminal it ran a number of background jobs and CPU
usage became very high. can I have any solution for this?

With Regards
JIthin