[Koha] Large number of action_logs records

Coehoorn, Joel jcoehoorn at york.edu
Fri Sep 1 04:17:22 NZST 2023

I found the --incremental was missing. This is an installation that has
evolved since before 2016, so I suspect it predates that addition. I've
added it and am monitoring to see if growth is more reasonable.

What I may submit as a bug report or feature request is an option to rotate
these logs. So we'd add a background task to delete records older than some
reasonable (possibly configurable) number. This would keep the table from
growing indefinitely.

*Joel Coehoorn*
Director of Information Technology
*York University*