[Koha] Deleting biblios and items

Bruns, Anke Anke.Bruns at gwdg.de
Wed Nov 8 00:03:28 NZDT 2023

Hi,

your_koha_library in this case means the database name. This is typically "koha_<instancename>". If you open MySQL (before the "use" step), you can list your database(s) with "show databases;" to see the exact name.

When everything is done, don't forget to set the Foreign Key check back to 1.
You can leave MySQL by entering "quit", then the prompt will change back to the one you see when logged in as the linux root user.

I recommend also to create a database dump as a backup before these activities in case anything goes wrong and you want to restore the database.

Best regards,
Anke