[Koha] Background job / Staging MARC import stuck at 0%

Eric Phetteplace ephetteplace at cca.edu
Sat Mar 4 07:56:09 NZDT 2023

I would absolutely think that the wrong version of JSON::Validator could
cause a problem here. Try to match Koha's versions in the cpanfile,
probably `cpanm --installdeps .` from the root but maybe that's not wise
with a package installation.

Best,

ERIC PHETTEPLACE Systems Librarian, Libraries (he/him)

ephetteplace at cca.edu

*CCA is situated on the traditional unceded lands of the **Chochenyo and
Ramaytush Ohlone** peoples.*

Black-owned bookstores in Oakland: Ashay by the Bay
<https://ashaybythebay.com/>, Marcus Books
<https://www.facebook.com/marcus.books/>