[Koha] Clarification sought on koha-create options

David Liddle david at liddles.net
Fri Mar 3 05:23:05 NZDT 2023

Hello! I'm interested in learning more about the following options for
the command koha-create:

  --defaultsql some.sql     Specify a default SQL file to be loaded on the DB.
  --configfile cfg_file     Specify an alternate config file for
reading default values.

Could these be used in the creation of an instance that is essentially
a clone of another one, for which koha-dump was used with the option
--without-db-name? I'd like to have a smooth way to create instances
in which our librarians can experiment with ideas and features.

Thank you!