[Koha] [Koha-devel] Where would I put the OpenLibrary ID in the MARC record

Nigel Titley nigel at titley.com
Sat Jul 22 00:06:21 NZST 2023

Thanks for the response... makes sense to use the ISBN and it explains
the observed behaviour.

I've had a look at the code. One of these days I'll blow the dust off my
JS manuals and see if I can do something to extend the code (JS isn't my
favourite language and I've probably not written any for about 15 years).

Is my supposition about where it would go in the MARC record correct?

Thanks

Nigel