[Koha] [Koha-devel] Where would I put the OpenLibrary ID in the MARC record

Jonathan Druart jonathan.druart at bugs.koha-community.org
Fri Jul 21 23:29:14 NZST 2023

Looks like it's only using the ISBN. The code is in
koha-tmpl/opac-tmpl/bootstrap/js/openlibrary.js

https://gitlab.com/koha-community/Koha/-/blob/master/koha-tmpl/opac-tmpl/bootstrap/js/openlibrary.js#L19

and opac-results:
899             [% IF OpenLibraryCovers
%]KOHA.OpenLibrary.GetCoverFromIsbn();[% END %]