[Koha] One biblio record not visible in staff interface or OPAC

library at ssst.edu.ba library at ssst.edu.ba
Tue Apr 18 01:40:07 NZST 2023

Hello all, I didn't think I'd have a new question so fast but here it is:

So I've added a few books to my catalog. I can search for them in both staff interface and OPAC by their title, barcode or ISBN, and almost all of them appear in search results except the locally published title I added manually, not via Z39.50 (which is how I added the rest). Why is that, and how can I correct it? Please and thank you!

Best regards

Aida Đikić