[Koha] Problem with System Preferences (was Upgrade to 22.11 )

Elaine Bradtke eb at efdss.org
Thu Dec 15 08:04:29 NZDT 2022

Lots of the system preferences are displaying incorrect menu items. For
instance the pulldown menu for UsageStatsCountry  the list is almost
entirely 'religious organization'.
The OPAC and staff interface seem to be unaffected. I wanted to implement
some new features, which is how I discovered it.
I managed to get five minutes with our volunteer IT wizard and he says it
looks like a problem with the database, and not necessarily related to the
upgrade.
How can we fix this?

Elaine
VWML <https://vwml.org>