[Koha] Upgrade to 22.11 System Prefernces

Elaine Bradtke eb at efdss.org
Wed Dec 14 08:55:23 NZDT 2022

Something is weird about the System Preferences after upgrading (using the
latest version of Chrome).  The contents of the pulldown menus in some
preferences are just odd.
 For instance:  Share anonymous Koha usage data with the Koha community:
          No             religious organisation            No, let me think
about it       .
If that doesn't display it says Share anonymous Koha usage data with the
Koha community: religious organisation

When we upgraded our test site, the language preference changed back to
English (eng) though it had been set to English United Kingdom (eng-GB). It
says you can reorder the language choices, but that doesn't seem to work.
I don't know if it's a translation problem or what?
Elaine Bradtke
VWML <https://www.vwml.org>
English Folk Dance and Song Society <https://www.efdss.org>
Tel    +44 (0) 20 7485 2206 (This number is for the English Folk Dance and
Song Society in London, England. If you wish to phone me personally, send
an e-mail first. I work off site)