[Koha] Can´t install plugins - no upload button

Alvaro Cornejo cornejo.alvaro at gmail.com
Sat Sep 14 10:06:25 NZST 2024

Hi David,

Thanks for your quick response.

Yes, I had enabled plugins in koha-conf.xml. Set it to 1.

plugin tables are there. I only delete its content.

I've rebooted the machine after mods but still no plugin install button.

Regards

Alvaro

 Stay safe / Cuídate/  Reste sécurisé
*7* Switch off as you go / Apaga lo que no usas /  Débranchez au fur et à
mesure.
 *q *Recycle always / Recicla siempre / Recyclez toujours
 P Print only if absolutely necessary / Imprime solo si es necesario /
Imprimez seulement si nécessaire