[Koha] Can´t install plugins - no upload button

Alvaro Cornejo cornejo.alvaro at gmail.com
Sat Sep 14 09:39:09 NZST 2024

Hi

I´m installing a new 24.05 Koha version onto Ubuntu 24.4 and have uploaded
a db from my old Koha 19.11

When going to the plugin page, I got a table with errors saying plugin
unavailable. This is correct since plugins were not installed on the new
24.05. There are no buttons for uploading the plugins, only the one for
filtering by class.

I´ve deleted content of tables plugin_data and plugin_methods and now I
have a message that no plugin is installed but still there is no button to
upload plugins.

Also I can´t find the plugin preference in 24.05. Has it been removed?

Any idea of what could be wrong?

Regards,

Alvaro

 Stay safe / Cuídate/  Reste sécurisé
7 Switch off as you go / Apaga lo que no usas /  Débranchez au fur et à
mesure.
 q Recycle always / Recicla siempre / Recyclez toujours
 P Print only if absolutely necessary / Imprime solo si es necesario /
Imprimez seulement si nécessaire