[Koha] Problems with barcodes in Koha 24.05.01

George Williams gwilliams at nekls.org
Fri Sep 13 11:08:02 NZST 2024

Michael,

I don't know what the ultimate fix for this problem will be, but if you
add this to your intranetuserjs system preference, it will work-around
the problem until a patch is written.

-----
$(document).ready(function () {

   $('#circ_view_holdsqueue .hq-barcode a').each(function() {

     var html = $(this).html();
     $(this).html(html.replace('%2F', '/'));

   });
});
-----

We are about upgrade to 24.05 and are going to have the same problem for
some of our records, so when I saw your post I wrote this to solve the
problem for us.

Thanks for the heads up,

George

--