[Koha] Koha library catalogue integrated with Moodle.

Kathryn Tyree kathryn at catalyst.net.nz
Wed Sep 4 10:13:35 NZST 2024

Kia ora,

I'm following with interest!

We have a few customers who use both Koha and Moodle. We have had a lot
of conversations over the years about Koha integration with Moodle.
Usually the organisation decides they can already display the most
important Koha information as needed in Moodle, without needing to
integrate as such. E.g. Display Koha course reserves info, Koha lists,
links to records, or search like Eric mentions. Also these customers had
usually have integrated both Koha and Moodle with their identity
provider already, so Single Sign on is already achieved.

I hope to hear more on this topic.

Warmest wishes,

Kathryn