[Koha] Database increment error returned 23.11

Katrin Fischer katrin.fischer.83 at web.de
Fri May 31 00:11:19 NZST 2024

Hi Christina,

did you see the wiki page about the issue?

https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/DBMS_auto_increment_fix

It should only appear with certain older versions of DBMS. So this would
be a first thing to check.

If you happen to use one of the older versions, maybe consider updating.
Otherwise you will have to implement the script described in the wiki.

Hope this helps,

Katrin