[Koha] Z39.50 targets page on the Wiki

George Williams gwilliams at nekls.org
Fri Jun 28 08:53:46 NZST 2024

Hello everyone,

There has been a conversation on the ByWater Partners mailing list about
Z39.50 servers, so I thought I'd put out a reminder that there is a page
on the Koha Wiki at

https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Koha_Open_Z39.50_Sources

that allows you to share your library's Z39.50 information.  I actually
just cleaned up this page yesterday and removed several non-working
Z39.50 targets, so now would be a great time to share your information
if you haven't already.

If you don't have a Wiki account or if you need help, please ask and I'd
be happy to help you get instructions on how to sign up for a Wiki
account and to help you add your library's information to the Wiki.

But please note that this is only a place to share your own Z39.50
information.  You shouldn't share another library's Z39.50 information -
only your own.

George
--

George Williams