[Koha] Invitation to first German Koha Hackfest

philip.orr at lmscloud.de philip.orr at lmscloud.de
Thu Jun 27 03:21:49 NZST 2024

Hello,

 we would like to invite you to the first German-speaking Koha-DACH-Hackfest
in Karlsruhe.

 Location:
 Library of the Karlsruher Institut für Technologie (KIT)
 Straße am Forum 2
 76131 Karlsruhe
 Germany

 Itinerary:
 Monday, 4th November start at 13:00 PM (arrival before noon)
 Tuesday, 5th November all day
 Wednesday, 6th November until 13:00 PM (departure in the afternoon)

 Target group:
 Anyone who has previous experience working with Koha either in a
professional or in a private capacity and who wants to get on board for
further development of Koha or wants to help out in the Koha Community.
 Knowledge of how to use Koha is a prerequisite.
 Workshops and community exchange are the main focus of the event. It is not
meant as a training session.
 Please note that our planned workshops will be held in German only!

 Planned Workshops:
 - Communication in the Koha Community
 - Translating Koha
 - Bug Testing with Sandboxes and koha-testing-docker (ktd)
 - Writing for the Koha Manual
 - Developing Plugins
 - Writing Patches

 If you are interested, please send us a quick mail before the 7th October
to:  <http://koha@bibliothek.kit.edu> koha at bibliothek.kit.edu
 We need the following information for our event planning:
 Surname, Firstname, Organisation, Field (how does your work relate to Koha)
and the Mail address that we can use to reach you.

We are looking forward to seeing you there!
 Best regards
 The Koha-DACH-Hackfest organisation team