[Koha] Error Report

Alvaro Cornejo cornejo.alvaro at gmail.com
Fri Jun 21 00:56:51 NZST 2024

Hi Sivasamy,

Always send your request to the Koha list to get an answer, you will have
more chances to get it. I don't have one for your issue.

Regards,

Alvaro
 Stay safe / Cuídate/  Reste sécurisé
*7* Switch off as you go / Apaga lo que no usas /  Débranchez au fur et à
mesure.
 *q *Recycle always / Recicla siempre / Recyclez toujours
 P Print only if absolutely necessary / Imprime solo si es necesario /
Imprimez seulement si nécessaire