[Koha] Email delivery pending

Katrin Fischer katrin.fischer.83 at web.de
Thu Feb 8 22:56:46 NZDT 2024

Hi,

the welcome email is sent immediately, but the checkin and checkout
notices are usually only sent out every 15 minutes or to the interval
you have set your process_message_queue.pl cron job. Until the job is
run, the notices remain pending.

It's recommended to not set the interval too low, as the checkin and
checkout notices 'collect' transactions until run and if you set it low
you might end up with multiple emails for the same session.

Hope this helps,

Katrin