[Koha] apt-key deprecated waring

Alvaro Cornejo cornejo.alvaro at gmail.com
Wed Aug 28 11:29:09 NZST 2024

Hi

I´m installing a brand new Koha in a new Ubuntu 22.4 machine and after
adding the Koha sources with:

wget -qO - https://debian.koha-community.org/koha/gpg.asc | sudo gpg
--dearmor -o /usr/share/keyrings/koha-keyring.gpg

W: https://debian.koha-community.org/koha/dists/24.05/InRelease: Key
is stored in legacy trusted.gpg keyring (/etc/apt/trusted.gpg), see
the DEPRECATION section in apt-key(8) for details.

This is what I have in Koha source file:
sudo more /etc/apt/sources.list.d/koha.list
deb https://debian.koha-community.org/koha 24.05 main

There is nothing in:
ls -l /etc/apt/keyrings/
total 0
but
 ls -l /usr/share/keyrings/
total 44
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root 43889 Aug 27 18:06 koha-keyring.gpg

Should I change/update something? or can I continue with the install?

Alvaro

 Stay safe / Cuídate/  Reste sécurisé
7 Switch off as you go / Apaga lo que no usas /  Débranchez au fur et à mesure.
 q Recycle always / Recicla siempre / Recyclez toujours
 P Print only if absolutely necessary / Imprime solo si es necesario /
Imprimez seulement si nécessaire