[Koha] Help urgently needed

Angela Davies adavies at chch.planet.org.nz
Sat Aug 24 11:25:05 NZST 2024

Kia Ora

I work at a volunteer library and we have been running Koha for just over
2 years. Until now everything has gone well until Friday afternoon.

The system seems to have lost all but the first few items of data entered
in 2022. All the reports come up blank and searching books and patrons
also does not work. We can't use the system to issue or return books.

We do not have anyone with experience setting up software so it would be
good if someone with major knowledge could log in to the laptop.

Thank you for any help

Angela Davies